· Come help out with our Fall cleanup today starting 12:30pm. Areas to be cleaned and group assignment are posted. We will focus on raking the building A side due to the on-going construction.
· The 73rd baptism will be held today from 2-3PM at the Fusion Church in Lowell (125 Mt Hope St, Lowell, MA 01854). Come to witness and bless the brothers and sisters getting baptized.
· Join us for caroling on Christmas Eve at 5pm at the New England Pediatric Center (NEPC), 78 Boston Road, North Billerica. See online bulletin for registration link.
· In order to ensure the 2018 Tax Receipt for your offerings bears your correct address, please provide your new/correct address on your offering check if the address printed on the check is different. You may also email Ken Mak, Treasurer Deacon at email@example.com. If you want your offering to be included in your charitable contribution for the tax year of 2018, please place your offering checks in the offering bags by the last Sunday of this year, 12/30/2018 or mail them to Church postmarked 12/31/2018 or before.
· Year 2019 children ministry will be started. How to spread gospel to children, help our children never deviate from God’s truth. Welcome all to join children ministry. We will need co-workers to help leading worship, to teach Sunday School, to lead Friday night fellowship
· Church book store will start selling 2019 calendar for $6 each.
· Welcome CBCGL brothers and sisters to join the 2018 New England Students Winter Camp: Link to register online: http://NewsCamp.org (Deadline is Dec 9th 2018) Contact number is 413-366-1317 and location is Pittsfield, MA Cost: $140.00 (include room and food) before Thanksgiving Time 12/21 – 25/2018.
COCM Christmas Family Gospel Camp: 12/24 – 12/27; Students gospel camp: 12/28-1/1. If you would like to serve at the camp, please email mission committee member Alsa Shih at firstname.lastname@example.org.