· The business meeting originally scheduled will be postponed to 1/27 during the community fellowship time at 9:45am.
· The community fellowship will begin a new series, Understanding Theology, based on the BibleTraining.org course taught by Dr. Bruce Ware (https://www.biblicaltraining.org/understanding-theology/bruce-ware). The Student’s Guide is available as a free download.
· We are now accepting orders for the annual Nian Gao sale to support the youth short-term mission Nian Gao is $10 (Red Bean, Brown Sugar, or Taiwanese style) and Pickled Radish is $5 per order. All orders will be delivered by 2/3 (Sun). Please contact Vivian Gillis to order. Thank you for your support.
· Praise the Lord! The Department of Public Utility has lifted the moratorium against National Grid. Pray that the gas supply can be connected to the new building as soon as possible so that the construction can proceed.
· Do you have an iPhone that is no longer in use? Please consider donating them for a good cause. Elder Sam is looking for unlocked iphone6 (and up) to be used in his mission work, especially the blind students (http://www.jabbok.org.hk/en/?p=99). If you are willing to donate, please contact Elder Sam, sister Amy, or Elder Jeremy for details
Praise the Lord! The number of participants in the 2018 COCM family camp has reached a record of 203, including children and adolescents. Although this presented a huge challenge for the teachers, they still praise the Lord for the opportunity to bring these children to Jesus. Many friends are willing to accept Christ and continue to learn His words. Thank God for bringing all participants back to their homes safely